Are you ready to OPEN ?
Signs can be used for a variety of COVID-19 related messages:
• encourage social distancing in stores,
• display specific instructions to protect employees and customers,
• promote frequent hand washing,
• highlight new opening hours,
• announce pick-up / delivery options,
• notify of the temporary closure,
• display new restrictions or permissions issued by government authorities
• And much more.
Signals for the coronavirus (COVID-19) can be created from a variety of materials. However, some materials are more popular than others because of their efficiency, flexibility of positioning, ease of use and cost. Here are some popular signage materials used to create signs for the coronavirus (COVID-19):
• Vinyl for doors and windows - ideal for high traffic areas, durable and resistant both indoors and outdoors
• Opaque static vinyl for windows - the “cling” easy to install and reposition, this glueless vinyl holds static electricity on a glass.
• Removable opaque vinyl for gypsum wall - ideal for temporary posters that are stuck on all types of interior walls, including gypsum walls, removable without leaving a trace
• Floor sticker - perfect for directing the flow of customers into a business
• Easel for sidewalk - "A-Frame" type with 24 x 36 "panels, the easel is simple to use, easy to move and very effective for displaying your messages outside.
• Drop-down banner holder - easy and quick to install and move, the drop-down banner offers a large area for communicating the most important messages.
• Poster - Color glossy printing with or without lamination and an inexpensive way to spread your messages inside.
• Banner - The 13 oz vinyl banner is an economical and practical standard material for displaying your messages outside.
• Plastic Sign - Made of rigid plastic 1/8 "thick, this poster can be easily hung, mounted or placed inside and out.
• Aluminum panel - Made of 2mm aluminum composite with a solid polyethylene core. Durable, it's a perfect option for outdoor signs.
• Garden sign - Made of 4mm corrugated plastic, it is a versatile poster, easy to place and very profitable.
The types of materials presented here are the most commonly used for signaling for the coronavirus (COVID-19)? However, we also offer additional options which can be used for your needs. Contact us to discuss your needs.
By using signage for the Coronavirus (COVID-19), businesses can keep customers as well as employees informed of the company's actions and strategies, including :.
• Social distancing: Encourage customers to stay several meters from each other.
• Government Restrictions / Standards: Message indicating that the company follows the standards required or suggested by government authorities regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Takeout / Delivery: Restaurants may no longer offer in-house meals, but are now turning to takeout and delivery services.
• Contactless pickup / delivery to the car: Shops become creative and add options that they MUST COMMUNICATE to their customers
• Change of temporary hours / closings: Inform as stores and businesses change their opening / closing hours
• Reinforce hand washing: For employees (remotely or internally) and for customers.
Here are some of the best places to place your COVID-19 signage:
• Entrance / front door - For signage indicating a change in opening hours, special hours for seniors, take-out / delivery only, front entry is the best option.
• Showcase / Commercial Showcase - Feel free to use your business showcase to highlight what your business and your employees are doing to fight coronavirus (COVID-19), and how customers can also do their part.
• Interior of store / point of sale - Use floor graphics to reinforce social distance messaging around the payment path. Signage throughout the store can reinforce to customers that you care about their health when they buy the necessary items.
• Employee room / dining area - Here is where you can put up posters to double messages on revised store hours, disinfection tasks / times, hand washing, etc.